Studierendenwerk Rostock-Wismar


You would like to move from one hall of residence to another? Please note the following:

1. a change of the allocated place of residence is only possible in exceptional cases upon written application. Moves within a floor, a hall of residence or a residential complex are not permitted.

2. an overlap of the old tenancy agreement with the new tenancy agreement must be planned in any case for the organisation of the move. This will result in a double rent payment.

3. the tenant has no right to be allocated the desired place in the hall of residence.

4. the above regulations do not apply to moves arranged by the Studentenwerk.

In the case of a move, two room inspections take place, one as a move out of the room you previously occupied and one as a move into your new room. Of course, our rules for cleaning when moving out apply, which can be found on our homepage in German/English.


Apply here now: Relocation

Your person to turn to